As local nonprofit and community-based organizations respond to the COVID-19 crisis, the Health Foundation is working to make adjustments to our events and programs that recognize those evolving needs and also help protect the health of our community. The list below captures the most up-to-date information about changes to events or programs led or supported by the Health Foundation. This list will be updated on an ongoing basis as this information develops in response to community need.
Please feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-852-3030 for more information.
- D’Youville College Panel Event with Dr. Ira Byock: This March 30 event has been canceled.
- Communities Care WNY Respite Pilot Program: The deadline for proposals has been extended to April 10 at 4 pm.
- Health Leadership Fellows Cohort 9: The April 27 graduation ceremony has been canceled.
- Co-Creating Well-Being: The RFA deadline has been extended to May 13.
- Health Leadership Fellows Cohort 10: The deadline to apply for Cohort 10 has been extended to May 15.
- StoryGrowing WNY: The start of the 2020 workshop series has been postponed, and a new timeline is being developed and will be announced ASAP.
- WNY events related to Reaching the 5 Percent report: Events have been delayed until summer 2020. Dates TBA.