The amendment request to New York’s Medicaid Section 1115 Demonstration has been the subject of many conversations over the past two years, especially in the health and social care sectors. When Governor Kathy Hochul announced the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services approved the long-anticipated amendment on January 9, 2024, many were encouraged by this progress but left with questions about what the final amendment included.
Join us on February 1, 2024, from 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., for a comprehensive overview of the approved 1115 amendment led by Jordan Wood of M.S. Hall & Associates.
This webinar is intended to be informational for a broad statewide audience.
Some specifics to expect in the webinar:
- What elements of the original application to CMS survived and a discussion of major components
- What will Health Equity Regional Organizations look like?
- What will Social Care Networks (SCNs) be expected to do?
- What Health-Related Social Needs will be addressed?
- What populations will be the focus?
- How will workforce issues be addressed?
- What is new and connections to broader health system initiatives
- Medicaid Hospital Global Budget Initiative
- Making Care Primary (MCP) Model
- What you should be doing now to prepare